North East England
£40,000 - £45,000
An opportunity has arisen with our client for the appointment of an Internal Auditor. The successful candidate will report to the Internal Audit Manager as part of a larger team.
The main purpose of the role will be to perform financial, operational control-based audits in addition to ad hoc consulting engagements companies across England and group presence in Mainland Europe. Opportunities to review and evaluate all aspects of the business including risk management, compliance, control, and governance procedures with the purpose of creating added value and promoting best practice business operations and procedures. The candidate will be expected to plan and execute audits including delivery of an audit report suitable for discussion with senior company management acting alone or as part of a small team.
The full time role is ideally based in the North East but could be performed from any location with good national and international transport links. Scope for flexible working arrangements, including working from home, is offered subject to agreement. A degree of UK and international travel (Covid permitting) will be required to fulfil the obligations of the role.
Qualifications/Experience required -
- Audit qualifications such as ACA or ACCA, with post qualification experience of at least 2 years.
- Demonstrable knowledge and audit experience covering both internal control and financial audit types.
- Fluency in English in both written and verbal form
- CIA or other IIA recognised qualification
- Experience of Sox, BilMoG, MoG or other COSO recognised control framework
- Data Analytic experience
- Internal audit experience in large organsiation (FTSE 250)
- German language skills for integration with parent company and colleagues
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later