Independent Financial Advisor
Newcastle upon Tyne
Role Description: I am delighted to be partnered on a retained basis to a national wealth management company to make a series of key appointments across the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a high reputation business who are offering an exceptional package alongside excellent opportunities for career progression. You will provide clients with financial advice and make recommendations on how to best meet their goals. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace on available products and services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess client’s financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations
Experience & Skills:
The successful candidate needs to be motivated, friendly and professional at all times.
Key requirements are:
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and
- Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
- Ability to manage own workload.
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Full driving licence and own car essential
Critical knowledge required:
- Knowledge of FCA rules relating to the financial advice process.
- Working knowledge of Compliance
- Knowledge of the current market place
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later