£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a public sector education organisation based in Northumberland who are looking for a HR officer to join them on either a full time or term time plus 10 days basis.
Reporting into the Business Manager this role is the ideal career opportunity for a HR Administrator who is looking to take a step up.
The role is full time and site based. The role has working hours of 07:30 – 15:30 during term time and core hours of 09:00 – 15:00 during the school holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will encompass the full employee lifecycle including:
- Recruitment, including drafting job adverts, advertising role, arranging interviews and managing reference requests.
- Managing pre-employment checks for staff
- Develop and maintain the staff handbook for each school
- Sickness and absence, including organising cover for teaching staff and conducting return to work interviews
- Act as a first point of contact for staff experiencing challenging or emotional situations and providing support
- Advise on employee relations issues
- Have demonstrable experience of HR processes and procedures
- Have exceptional UK employment law knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary of up to £24.,000 depending on experience
- Access to Local government pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave ( for full time staff)
- Free onsite parking
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Eve Story at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later