£25,000 - £30,000
I am delighted to be representing a well-known manufacturing organisation based in Washington to recruit a HR Officer on a Fixed Term contract of 12 months to cover maternity leave. The successful candidate must be CIPD qualified. The HR Officer has a generalised focus with responsibility for the day to day HR management of the Production workforce. The role includes developing and supporting HR policies and procedures as well as improving the efficiency of the department.
Support all employee relations issues with the Production team.
- Update and review procedures, standard letters and forms to ensure compliance to new employment legislation.
- Manage and maintain time and attendance.
- Manage and process auto enrolment and pension scheme administration.
- Proactively manage employee benefits.
- Proactively manage long term sickness and assist Supervisors and Managers with short term sickness.
- Proactively manage the Occupational Health provision within the Company.
- Manage and participate in recruitment activities up to Supervisor/Engineer level positions.
- Assist with the management of the recruitment Employment Agency for the provision of shopfloor labour.
- Maintain all job description and personal specifications.
- Assist with improving the efficiency of the department through streamlining processes.
- Actively participate in cost reduction activities.
Produce department statistics as required
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later