£30,000 - £35,000
Salary Dependant on experience
Our client is a packaging and engineered products organisation with operations internationally and an established base in the North East.
Reporting into the Divisional HR Business Partner, with a dotted line in the Site Operations Manager, this role is the ideal career opportunity for a HR Advisor who is looking to take a step up and gain exposure in a global business.
The role is full time and site based.
- The role will encompass being responsible for the end to end employee experience. You will support with employee relations, benefits, training, recruitment and employee engagement.
- You will also be responsible for coaching and developing the sites management tram in HR related matters and keep them abreast of changes in employment law.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensuring people are managed effectively through coaching line managers
- Implementing people initiatives to dive business performance, enhance employee engagement and ensuring business objectives are met
- Partner with the site leadership team in the delivery of the corporate people plan
- Supporting line managers with complex ER issues
- Support with colleague training and development
- Ensure that company sickness absence procedures are fully embedded at site
- Support with end to end recruitment
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Production of monthly management reports for site
- Be qualified to CIPD Level 5 or above or have equivalent experience
- Have exceptional UK employment law knowledge
- Experience of working at a unionised site is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Salary of up to £32,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
- Generous employer contribution pension
- Employee Assistance programme
- Company Laptop and phone
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance scheme
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later