HR Manager (Part Time)
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is an educational organisation based in Northumberland.
Offering a pro-rata salary £27,521 to £30,593 per annum over a 37-hour week (term time plus 10 days)
They are looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic HR Manager who has a desire to work within a fast paced, friendly and supportive environment.
Reporting to the Business Manager you will work alongside the rest of the Senior Management Team and other senior stakeholders in the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- HR Management including the whole employee lifecycle.
- Management of all HR activity at operational levels within a complex and fast changing environment.
- Leading on all HR initiatives including ER; Change Management; L&D and specific HR projects.
- Line management and development of the HR Administration Assistant to support the organisation across all HR generalist related work activities.
- Provide direction and support to key stakeholders and employees in all aspects of HR.
- Supporting senior management through change management activities.
- Influence and engage senior managers in change management and performance management activities.
- Work closely with the leadership team in delivering HR projects as required.
- Interpret HR policies and employment legislation.
- Support and develop staff engagement and wellbeing strategies.
- Analysis of HR metrics, management information, and budget to support the Trust Board and Senior Management team.
- Term time only – flexible working
- Remote and hybrid working
- Professional development & training
- Work in a relaxed but motivated office alongside amazing and dedicated colleagues
- Pension scheme
- Excellent holiday scheme
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Catherine Hingston @ email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later