£25,000 - £30,000
This role could be the ideal career opportunity for you if you have previously worked as a HR Administrator and are looking for a new challenge. This is also an opportunity available to graduates who have completed practical work experience in human resources such as through a sandwich year or placement. You will work alongside the rest of the people team to deliver support on all HR related issues across the site.
- Provide a comprehensive HR support service to management and employee across the site.
- Support the company and HR Manager on all HR related issues whilst implementing and managing projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing HR queries, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Supporting managers in relation to absence management, disciplinaries and grievances
- Undertake strategic project work and contribute to continuous improvement measures
- Processing new starters including requesting references and ID documents and producing employee contracts
- Maintaining accurate HR administration within all aspects of the employee lifecycle including leavers.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role due to the location of the site
- CIPD membership
- Experience of working as a HR Administrator in a generalist role
- Up to date knowledge of current employment legislation
- Salary of up to £27,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer contribution pension
- Professional development & training
- Work in a motivated office alongside amazing and dedicated colleagues
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Eve Story at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later