£35,000 - £40,000
Are you an experienced HR Advisor looking for a flexible position?
BMC Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside an established business in the Northumberland area who are looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join the organisation on a permanent basis.
This role will encompass delivering support on all HR related issues. The role is full time and hybrid working is available.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing HR queries, ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
- Supporting managers in relation to absence management, disciplinaries and grievances
- Supporting with international mobility, assisting with sponsorship, work permit and visa requirements
- Undertake strategic project work and contribute to continuous improvement measures
- Experience working as a HR Advisor in a generalist role
- Associate CIPD membership
- Good Numerical, written and verbal skills
- The ability to understand the need for total confidentiality and data protection matters
- A full UK driving licence
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in contact with shortlisted candidates. If I have not been in touch, please assume that your application has not been successful at this time.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later