£35,000 - £40,000
Are you a HR Advisor looking for a temporary role with great flexibility and remote working?
BMC Recruitment are partnering with a public sector organisation to assist them in their search for a HR Advisor to join the team on a temporary basis.
This role will encompass providing efficient HR support and advice to line managers and employees across a range of HR services e.g. employee relations, workforce planning etc. You have previous experience of working at this level and will be available immediately or on one weeks notice.
The full is full time and remote working is available.
Main responsibilities include:
· Acting as a first point of contact in providing operational HR advice and guidance to managers
· Supporting line managers in effectively managing all forms of absence in order to active reductions in sickness management
· Advising managers on grievance and disciplinary policies
· Attends and represent in meetings in a formal note taking capacity
· Update and maintain own case-load and filing system
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in contact with shortlisted candidates. If I have not been in touch, please assume that your application has not been successful at this time.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later