Head of Client Experience
Newcastle upon Tyne
£45,000 - £50,000
We have been exclusively retained from our client who is recruiting for Head of Client Experience to join their growing team.
Our client currently looks after £22bn of clients pensions and investments across the UK. A great customer outcome is always at the forefront of any process or technology they build. To further improve and enhance their service, they are looking for a candidate who can drive their customer experience further forward to ensure clients really value the services that are being delivered.
This is a newly created position within the business, reporting directly into the Director of Client Servicing. The role will be fundamentally based on implementing strategies to improve client retention.
- Significant experience in a customer service role
- The ability to use data to understand customer behaviours and act upon this
- Understand how technology can be used to drive customer engagement
- Experience with Data Cubes is preferable
- A real drive for delivering for our customers
- Experience with managing people
- Experience with a consuming facing brand
Salary basic is up to £45K plus 2 Bonuses of up to £12,000
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later