Group Finance Manager
Newcastle upon Tyne
£40,000 - £45,000
£45,000 - £50,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working alongside an established organisation in Chester-Le Street, who are looking to recruit a Group Finance Manager on a permanent Basis.
About the Role
This client is a progressive and contemporary hospitality and estate services provider based in the North East of England. With a growing number of venues and developments across the region, they aim to maintain their position as the industry leader for hospitality, entertainment, and estates, providing much-needed quality destinations to live, work and play. A Position has become available for an experienced Finance manager to elevate and support the current finance team and join their team immediately.
This Roles belongs to an individual who has a strong financial professional background, who can work under pressure and manage a team effectively.
Offering a Flexible working scheme, Private Health & Dental Care, Bonus Schemes and many other Staff incentives.
- To Support the management and operations of the Accounts team, assisting and mentoring the 3 accounts assistant to ensure a smooth and efficient fully functional accounts team
- Assisting the external Account Auditors to ensure all information is supplied to them in full and on time
- Creation of Group Management accounts
- VAT Returns completion For Hospitality and Estates
- Loan management Analysis and Management
- Woking with the Operations Director to Produce Cash flows and the weekly management of ingoing and outgoing transactions
- Holiday cover for the team to ensure their tasks are still completed in their absence
Hospitality & Estate Functions
- Working with the Operations Director to create Yearly Budgets and Review of these
- Producing monthly management accounts for all Companies and analysing the data to ensure accuracy, supported by accounts assistants.
- Meeting with onsite managers to review management accounts
- Producing Company Balance sheets and the management of these internally
- Producing weekly and daily reports on the following : Payroll, Petty Cash and Bank/Cash Reconciliations
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later