Group Assurance Business Partner
£40,000 - £45,000
BMC Recruitment Group are delighted to be supporting a leading transport business based in Sunderland in their search for Group Assurance Business Partner.
Reporting into the Group Assurance Manager, your main responsibilities will be to deliver the following:
- Provide assurance to management that key change programmes have been appropriately implemented across the Group;
- Delivery of ad-hoc audits, including data analytics and financial audit review for Arriva Management (either Company level, Country level, Divisional Level)
- Fulfilling requests for business support such as E2E process and controls review;
- Perform gap analysis to identify whether businesses are meeting minimum standards of compliance;
- Respond to whistle-blowing allegations and investigate allegations of fraud;
- Investigate non-compliance issues and make recommendations for effective remediation;
- Involvement in implementation of new Group Policies;
- Support businesses in implementing recommendations identified by The Group Internal Audit Team which enhance businesses internal control environment.
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years auditing experience and likely be at least part-qualified in a relevant accountancy qualification.
This role is suitable for both industry and practice candidates and may well represent an excellent first move from Practice into Industry.
The salary range is £42,000-£45,000 but we welcome applications from those outside of this range for assessment.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later