North East England
BMC are recruiting for various positions installing fibre optic cabling across the North East. A Groundworker is required to work in partnership with the 360 driver on the roads installing fibre optic cables.
- Working with the 360 driver to put barriers up
- Working together with the driver to dig up the road
- Cutting and taking away old cables
- Installing the new fibre optic cable
- Levelling the road back to complete the site and moving onto the next project
Groundworkers must have experience in installing fibre cables and be able to work part of a team with the 360 driver to carry out works. Potential works for up to 5 years with projects covering all of the North East.
ALL REQUIREMENTS ARE ESSENTIAL:
- CSCS Card
- Streetworks / RASWA (1 ticket between two of you)
- Minimum 2 references to back up experience
- Driving licence and own transport
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar project
This is a temporary position and BMC Recruitment Group will be acting as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers to the hirer.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later