Graduate 2D/3D Graphic Designer, Product Visualizer
£20,000 - £25,000
Our client is a UK-based tech company specialising in creating innovative audio systems. They are looking for a graduate 2D/3D Graphic Designer. They are looking for someone to create impactful and engaging 2D/3D images from concept ideas to finished product production images. This role is in house working closely with the team.
- Create impactful and engaging 2D/3D images from concept ideas to finished product production images with further ongoing rendered images to support marketing campaigns and online product listings.
- Working on artwork for a variety of projects including online advertisement, sales, email, social media, website design, product listing pages, user manuals and flyers.
- Website management for new and existing products listings, editing images and graphics where necessary to maintain an up-to-date online presence.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- An ability to both work on own initiative independently as well as part of a team.
- A passion for product design with the desire to continuously strive to develop new skills.
- You’ll thrive in fast-paced, changeable environments, you think proactively and meet tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- An interest in user experience, working with members of relevant teams to study current customer journey and create impactful designs and shopping experiences that engage and inspire.
Knowledge and experience:
- A degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent)
- Complete understanding of 2D/3D modelling, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat creation.
- A portfolio highlighting your talent for rendering software producing lifestyle images showing suitability for the role.
- Website and APP design.
This great permanent position will offer the right individual the opportunity to define and shape their role, make an impact from day one and truly contribute to all consequent success. In return, not only will you receive fantastic long-term career but also a great working environment within a high-tech team.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later