Front End Developer
Newcastle upon Tyne
£30,001 - £35,000
We’re proud to be supporting an industry changing energy company based in Newcastle City Centre as they recruit for a Front End Developer to join their successful team. They’re a team who pride themselves on changing the way their customers interact with the market, by building bespoke software completely unique to their platform.
Our client is looking for a developer proficient in their use of React.js. to focus on developing user interface components & implementing. You’ll be co-ordinating with your internal team, working on different layers of infrastructure – so an attitude collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with SASS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
- Quick learner and dealing with fast paced environments
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later