Newcastle upon Tyne
£45,001 - £50,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a firmly established manufacturing business based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne who can rightly regard themselves as a North East success story. My client are looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Offering a completive salary along with excellent benefits including life insurance, contributory pension scheme, rewards and discounts, and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Leading, motivating and developing a finance team consisting of Sales Ledger, Credit Control and Accounts Production staff.
- Maintaining robust financial controls, systems and processes including Cashflow Reporting and Monthly P&L reporting.
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts and Consolidated Accounts for Board review.
- Managing the audit process.
- Budgets and forecasting.
- Contributing to company financial strategy and decision making process.
- Qualified accountant
- Degree educated
- Minimum five years’ of experience at a senior level
- Staff management and leadership
- Highly developed leadership qualities
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Strong communicator
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later