Newcastle upon Tyne
£25,000 - £30,000
This role will see you working as part of a close-knit finance team and is a real opportunity for long-term stability in a company who operate as part of a wider global group. You will bring experience as a Financial Analyst and therefore excel in analysing and summarising financial data to help play an active role in the continued growth of the business.
Our client is a multinational service-based organisation with offices on the outskirts of Newcastle City centre, they are looking for a financial analyst to join their team on a full-time permanent basis with flexible working.
You will be a proactive person with an eagerness to learn and will report directly into the Finance director.
- Completing monthly reconciliations on company transactions, balances, and reconciliations
- Producing accruals and prepayments schedules and posting month end journals
- Producing draft P&L reports, management packs and margin reports
- Preparing variance analysis between actuals, budgets and prior year on P&L
- Managing month end stock processes, stock journals and aged stock reports to help drive down obsolete/slow moving stock
- Leading year-end stock takes
- Producing KPI reports and monitoring results
- Driving data analysis and management reporting
- Assisting with the annual budget process and quarterly forecast reporting
Skills and Experience required:
- Excel and Office skills.
- Business ERPs initial knowledge. Interesting projects in place for the coming years.
- Assist with monthly reporting to HQs in France/Spain, internal reporting (KPIs) and Annual Budget process.
- Preparation of quality variance analysis understandings the business reasons behind the finance impacts.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later