Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
BMC Accountancy and Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with an established and forward thinking business who are looking to recruit 3x finance officers to their finance operations team.
Working initially on a 6 month fixed term contract (opportunity to go permanent after this period) , you will be responsible for helping to deliver excellent financial service transactions to customers and clients.
Job Duties include:
- Process high volume transactions with speed, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Delivery of core tasks as per the service level agreement and standard task time.
- Perform reconciliations, including investigation and resolution of variances, liaising with 3rd parties as
required within required deadlines.
- Respond to queries quickly and effectively, ensuring 1st class service is delivered every time.
- Manage shared mailboxes and other information received by post or any other method
- Prepare, obtain approval and process journals.
- Ensure unallocated receipts / payments or credit /debit balances are reviewed and cleared in a timely
- Work as a team to deliver departmental Key Performance Indicators and targets.
- Build highly effective working relationships with other departments to maintain the highest level of
service to our customers.
- Identify barriers to achieving targets and collaborate in problem solving sessions in order to remove
- Highly numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Experience of high volume transactional process management
- Experience of working to strict financial controls and deadlines ideally within a Shared Service
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams etc)
- Strong planning, time management and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be a strong role model through knowledge, commitment and passion; contributing constructively to positive engagement across the team
- Ambition to further their career within finance and study for a financial qualification
- The successful candidate must be flexible to work 1 Sunday every 7 weeks.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later