£35,000 - £40,000
Based in Hartlepool, our client specialises in recycling and waste management, including the handling of materials from domestic kerbside collections, commercial collections and waste sites.
Answering to the Finance Director your main duties will include:
- Supervision of four accounts staff including AR, AP and Payroll
- The production of periodic accounts ready for review by the Finance Director
- Processing of weekly & monthly payroll and all associated reporting
- Weekly & monthly bank reconciliations
- Weekly profit and loss reports
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Analysis and investigation of variances to budget
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Working with other managers and staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Reviewing debtors & creditors reports and advising actions required
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries
- Maintenance of the fixed assets register
- Dealing with Auditors and Tax compliance for statutory accounting.
You must have previous experience in:
- Staff Supervision of an accounts team
- Full production of accounts ready for review by Senior Management
- Debtors and creditors ledger management
- Payroll and associated reporting
You must be:
- Proficient on Excel spreadsheets including lookups, pivot tables and graphs
- Able to prioritise workload to suit deadlines
- Confident to make informed decisions regarding the day to day accounts functions
Apart from having the experience to fulfil the role, we are looking for someone who is ambitious, happy to manage a finance team and have strong communication skills to deal with all levels within the business. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business and be an integral part of our future plans.
For this full time, permanent position the salary is £30,000 per annum to £40,000 per annum plus benefits depending on experience.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later