Newcastle upon Tyne
£60,000 - £70,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a firmly established manufacturing business based in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne who can rightly regard themselves as a North East success story. My client are looking to recruit a Finance Director to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Offering a completive salary along with excellent benefits including life insurance, contributory pension scheme, rewards and discounts, and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- To provide accurate, timely and relevant financial information and plans which allow the senior management of the company to effectively plan for the future and produce and meet strategic goals.
- Produce an analytical review of the business to allow the Senior Team and Board to make informed and timely decisions
- To ensure that the Finance function has efficient systems and procedures which satisfy the requirements of the company and external bodies such as HMRC and auditors.
- To ensure that the business has a secure, trusted, and professional financial function.
- To provide direction, advice, and guidance to the senior management team.
- To ensure that all areas of the business re aware of, and aligned to, the company’s cash and profit targets through strong reporting and clear, robust KPI’s.
- Develop and implement a robust pricing strategy for the business
- Ensure that all departmental processing is accurate and timely
- Management of Finance and IT departments
- Qualified accountant
- Degree educated
- Minimum five years’ of experience at a senior level
- Staff management and leadership
- Highly developed leadership qualities
- Initiative, drive, and enthusiasm
- Strong communicator
- Planning and organisation skills.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later