Family Law Fee Earner Solicitor
Newcastle upon Tyne
£40,000 - £45,000
Based on the outskirts of Newcastle, my client has a new opportunity to join their Family Department as a professional family law solicitor.
You will work alongside another solicitor and two Paralegals, and they are open to someone full-time or part-time in the role.
Role & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Responsible for all aspects of Financial and Children work, including divorce, financial disputes and remedies, non-molestation orders, pre-nuptial agreements & postnup agreements, cohabitations
- Responsible for all aspects of the Family team and supervising all junior members.
- Business development and networking to build relationships.
- Must be qualified or
- Proven experience in handling family law cases
- Strong knowledge of family law legislation and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and also part of a team
- Supervise junior members of staff.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Empathy and sensitivity when dealing with clients.
A competitive salary will be offered.
Monday to Friday, 9 am until 5 pm, with 1-hour lunch.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later