£20,000 - £25,000
Engineering Administrator required on a full-time permanent basis – I am working exclusively with my client based in Sunderland, who require a hard-working and skilled Engineering Administrator who has extensive experience of working within the Engineering or Manufacturing industry.
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal Production team and managers
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements)
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Coordinating of all Contract Orders & maintaining Logs
- Stock material requests & replenishment (where required)
- Assisting the team with the management and reporting of all Key Stages & documentation
- Customer & Supplier Maintenance
- Organising surplus material returns to the suppliers
- Record all invoice queries and passing to the relevant person
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments if required
- Preparing, organising and storing information in paper and digital form.
- Dealing with queries in person, on the phone and by email.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Data entry, retrieval and database / internal CRM maintenance
- Creating and managing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Photocopy / scan files and confidential documents / information as needed
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Manages outgoing post and records data on special deliveries
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Drafts, formats, and prints relevant documents as required
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all information processed during employment in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 and any subsequent legislative revisions and additions.
- To be aware of personal responsibilities under Health and Safety regulations and attend appropriate training. To maintain Health and Safety focused projects.
What we need from you:
- Min 1 years experience as a Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Solid organisation and time-management skills
- Team spirit and work effectively to deadlines
- Flexibility in schedule
- NVQ Business Administration or related field – advantageous
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Training and development opportunities
- Positive and friendly work environment and team
- Helpful and encouraging team and managers
- Free onsite parking
BMC Recruitment Group treats all applications equally and confidentially, we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later