£35,000 - £40,000
Is ecommerce the thing that you love? Do you enjoy a job that has plenty of variety? Then take a look at this.
What is important things for you to know:
- You will be getting involved with the ecommerce side – SEO, Google.
- You will be pushing the online activities and supporting your clients with their online presence.
- You will be supporting the sales team, but also at times doing some targeted sales.
- Be the main go to person in the UK for ecommerce activities.
This department is the fastest growing in the business, if you are looking for a role that will have future progression then it is al here.
What do you need to succeed:
- Strong communication skills
- A strong ecommerce and SEO background
- An ability to support but not to be afraid of getting involved in sales
- Full driving licence
The company have been around for over 100 years and are the watchword for quality. They have offices over the whole of Europe and are a market leader in the field. The product which they produce will always be a necessity.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later