Digital Projects Lead
Newcastle upon Tyne
£35,000 - £45,000
We’re proud to be working alongside an award winning design & manufacturing company as they recruit for a Digital Projects Lead. You’ll be an integral part of their Digital Transformation team, taking a project management approach on several projects at once. This is your opportunity to work as part of a close, collaborative team – working with customers on a global scale to deliver bespoke projects. Our clients are committed to quality, equality and safety throughout their business – and that’s how they’ve grown to be the number one independent designer & manufacturer in their field.
- Support the Digital Transformation Director in the refinement of the business’s Digital Transformation roadmap
- Work with customers, business units, internal operations and innovation teams to help identify and implement technology-led improvements to enhance customer experience
- Ensure alignment with the overall transformation roadmap and planned growth for business
- Co-Ordinate the portfolio of digital projects, ensuring that relevant information is up to date and ready to present at project gate reviews, and coordinate projects in line with approved budget and resource hours.
- You’ll need a broad technical knowledge, including Digital / IoT / Industry 4.0
- Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent will be required
- Experience in a project lead / digital manager role is desirable
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later