Digital Marketing Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is a leading Northeast digital agency specialising in web design, software development and digital marketing. They are recruiting for a digital marketing manager to join their close-knit team and offer a great range of benefits including hybrid working and the opportunity to develop your career to director level.
This role is perfect for someone with experience within the digital marketing environment who is looking for the next step up in their career.
- Ensuring client success across our digital marketing portfolio and hosting regular client meetings to update on progress so far and present new ideas and future plans.
- Overseeing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies
- Overseeing and implementing Ad campaigns across Google and Facebook
- Overseeing social media content creation and implementation strategies
- Managing the current digital marketing team which includes a graphic designer and copywriter/social media exec
- Creating recommended strategies for prospective clients
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends and best practices
- Experience in managing and implementing a wide range of digital marketing services such as SEO, PPC, Social Media (ads and organic), MailShots, CRO etc.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal, relationship-building and customer service skills
- Super analytical and strong attention to detail Nice-To-Have Skills + Experience:
- Experience in managing a team/s
- Experience with Google Merchant Centre
- Experience with other platforms such as Bing, Amazon, Twitter, LinkedIn etc. processes, bringing
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later