- Deliver the group’s digital marketing plan for 2022 and begin planning of BAU work for 2023.
- Lead the delivery of planned digital developments for 2022.
- Alongside our Digital Executive, manage daily content updates across all external websites, including but not limited to new pages, news articles and publication updates.
- Manage and maintain microsite environments.
- Conduct an annual content audit with content owners across the business.
- Work with the SEO partner on delivering SEO strategy, providing monthly reports to Senior Communications Executive (Digital).
- Liaise with the digital partner on bug fixes or feature improvements alongside hosting monthly meetings.
- Provide introductions and training resources to users of our site.
- On receiving monthly analytics reports from our Digital Executive, interpret the data and findings to identify areas for improvement, growth, and new content suggestions.
- Prepare and evaluate the agreed digital KPIs monthly.
- Monitor competitor activity across all digital channels.
- Evaluate the digital communications to include a review of new and emerging trends in digital marketing, design, social media, and email marketing to ensure the business is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Review monthly social media analytics, identifying opportunities for improvement on engagement, follower growth and content provision.
- Proactively look for opportunities to enhance our social media content plan.
- Work alongside our design team to source and produce engaging social media content.
- Conduct horizon scanning of our partners, competitors, members, and other known contacts.
- Grow our social media following and engagement levels by the targets set out in our KPIs.
- Manage the delivery of our weekly external newsletter (Horizon) on a Tuesday and Thursday.
- Proactively look at how we can promote initiatives and new content in our newsletters.
- Create and send ad-hoc email campaigns for events, new publications etc., including remails and email automation campaigns.
- Provide campaign analytics on a weekly and ad-hoc basis when requested.
- Provide support, as and when required, to our Digital Executive on the delivery of our intranet requirements – including content uploads, analytics, training, and new developments.
Support for Area Management Teams (AMTs)
- Lead and coordinate the marketing and communications support for our Greek AMT.
- Produce and present quarterly digital analytic reports progress to our three AMTs.
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent HND.
- Minimum 5 years’ marketing experience, preferably within digital marketing.
- Lead by example through effective management and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in managing B2B digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven experience of working on a range of digital media platforms including website content management systems (preferably WordPress), intranet systems (preferably SharePoint) email marketing platforms and social media planners.
- Experience in managing relationships with external suppliers.
- Familiar with the principles of effective web design and page layouts.
- Proficient in using Office 365, particularly app packages, MS Word and PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Experience in writing for digital channels.
- Excellent organisational and project coordination skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy and discretion.
- Ability to perform under pressure and deliver a "right first time" result.
- Strong proofreading skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements to benefit the North Group.
- Honesty and integrity with ability to manage confidential information.
- Highly proactive: the ability to lead by example.
- Open to feedback and willing to make changes.
- Enthusiastic, driven and a ‘can-do’ approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to demonstrate sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisational skills with the ability to cope with demanding workloads.
- Ability to work as part of a team and handle challenges.
- A keen and sustained interest in all aspects of digital marketing and communications and a commitment to gaining further professional or industry qualifications if necessary.
Salary: £24K - £30K p.a.
12 month fixed term contract, full time