Digital Experience Director
North East England
Our client is a leading digital agency with offices in the UK. They have a fantastic culture and working environment with hybrid working available. They are looking for a Digital Experience Director to ensure they deliver high-quality and unique online experiences that meet client briefs and exceed expectations.
Day to Day Activities:
- Take full accountability for the digital client experience, including content, design, editorial, copy, production, and video as well as the client project management approach
- Manage delivery timescales and escalated risks to address issues and mitigate concerns proactively and through collaboration with Client Services and Strategy teams
- Manage the overall Service Line revenue growth plan to ensure feasible and ambitious targets are established, monitored, and achieved
- Partner with key clients and senior colleagues to understand client needs and challenges, and identify innovative and effective solutions for existing and prospective clients
- Contribute to the senior management team in a positive and engaging way, helping drive a one culture, and supporting peers with an inclusive solution-focused approach
- Lead the agency’s Design, Development, and Project Management functions to ensure effective project delivery and innovative digital experience against client briefs
- Carry out engaging onboarding, training, and coaching for all direct reports and ensure they replicate within their own teams
- Be an exceptional role model for our Values and ensure everyone on your team and within your leadership peers positively embraces inclusion, diversity, kindness, and respect
- Enable, mentor, and empower managers within the department to run their teams in a structured and engaging way, consistently and fairly.
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Sarah Minto, at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later