Digital Analytics Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced digital analytics manager to join a global marketing team. Our client is well known in the travel industry and have a fantastic benefits package with hybrid working. They are looking for someone who is passionate about digital analytics, Digital reporting and website performance.
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform.
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing.
- We will also offer training courses that can support you in your role, if needed.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Customer Insight, you will be expected to manage and develop the approach to Digital Analytics, enhancing the Digital reporting capabilities with a positive and solution focussed attitude. You will oversee the strategic development of Digital Analytics, ensuring all stakeholders are engaged and educated on this continued development.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all analytics across all web channels including the input, tagging and tracking, ensuring a high standard of data integrity.
- Implement the roll out of GA4 across passenger marketing.
- Responsibility to track and measure website performance through developing an automated reporting suite that is visually attractive and easily absorbed by all stakeholders.
- Evaluate marketing effectiveness from a financial and customer perspective using econometrics and attribution modelling.
- Identify testing opportunities that you will measure and evaluate to optimise the digital journey, focusing on conversion lifts, commercial impact and customer experience improvements.
- Deliver recommendations to stakeholders through robust analysis of reporting, supporting them to make informed decisions based on the insight you provide.
- Responsible to deliver and communicate timely insight and analytics output to all levels of the organisation, being the key contact and go to expert on Digital Analytics.
The successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years of digital analytics experience with extensive exposure to Google Analytics. You will need to have the ability to communicate complex data and ideas into digestible, easy to understand information. The role will involve building relationships with stakeholders at all levels so you will need to have strong communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data and ideas into digestible information
- Experience in user journey analysis
- Experience working with data visualisation tools and reporting tools such as
- Experience working with multi-channel digital data
- Appreciable experience in Digital marketing, ideally including working with Aggregators
- Knowledge of attribution modelling.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later