DevOps Manager/Team Leader
Newcastle upon Tyne
£45,001 - £50,000
Far too often in life we want something that is the ready-made article, ready to go, ready to fit seamlessly into a hole that has been left. But what happens in life where we have something new, we have nothing to compare it against? Sometimes we get a little confused as to how to deal with it but then we can also get excited because it is brand new and holds so many opportunities.
This is the case with this role – BRAND NEW!!! This growing business has had a restructure and they want someone who is DevOps obsessed. You might already be a DevOps manager, not a problem, but if you are looking for that jump to the big cheese role (not roll) then this could be your way in – because there is no judgment. They need the right person.
We do need someone who has some good techie DevOps skills
- Experience in implementing DevOps tool chains
- Experience with hosting technologies, virtualisation and general infrastructure
- Strong people skills with the potential to manage
- MCSA in Windows Server
- Cloud Platforms (particularly Azure)
- Automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Azure automation)
- Virtualisation – VMWare, ESXi, SRM, VSAN
- Understanding of DevOps principles and practices
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later