Database Marketing Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a global travel company with a fantastic benefits package and hybrid working.
With your knowledge of database marketing, you can help keep our customers engaged with the brand and build relationships with them as well as initiate database growth strategies. You'll be instrumental in helping the business drive personalised engagement with key customer segments and improving the overall experience.
We are looking for a skilled marketing professional with 5+ years’ extensive experience in CRM activity, content strategy and database management. The preferred candidate will be required to demonstrate excellent working knowledge of email marketing and database engagement to optimise the customer journey to drive commercial results.
If you are passionate about marketing and eager to create innovative ways to engage with and grow our customer base, then this is the job for you!
- Develop and own the engagement strategy for upper funnel marketing communications across email, app, and other developing platforms.
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop promotional and informational content strategies that maximise customer retention and acquisition.
- Support global Engagement team on segmenting databases across all locations.
- Collaborate with Technology & Innovation colleagues to develop and manage the customer database for passenger use.
- Oversee compliant data capture processes.
- Analyse performance data to determine ways to optimize and improve conversion and customer retention.
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family.
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
- Cashback on health care including dental, optical, physiotherapy, prescriptions, specialist consultations and much more.
- Access to Thrive, our award-winning Wellbeing platform.
- Access to mental health first aid and opportunity to join support webinars with a focus on all areas of positive wellbeing.
Mobile: 07949 700 206
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later