Yorkshire and Humber
£30,001 - £35,000
BMC are supporting an award winning renewable energy organisation based in Grimsby who are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to their successful team.
They’re a well-established institution and they couldn’t have bigger plans for 2020 – their industry market is booming and they’re excited to structure their success into the future.
They’re offering an industry leading package for the right analytical mind set, too. You’ll have access to one of the most generous pension schemes in the UK, as well as a rewarding bonus scheme based on individual performance.
- Technically managing third party software developers by identifying clear product improvements and offering through testing.
- Developing new scripts (focussing on Python) as required.
- Using various methods to extract insights from different data sources, and visualizing these findings.
- Responsible for data science outputs within each allocated project.
- Produce high quality technical reports or documentation as appropriate, and follow quality procedures for their release.
- Support the quality assurance process for deliverables created by others.
- Degree / equivalent in a Computer Science, Data Science
- Experience either applying data science in an industrial domain or working
As a key member of the Data and Digitalisation team, you’ll be providing data management and analytics underpinned by robust, expert and sustainable data science processes, procedures and capability.
The Data Analyst role brings with it improvement of information management processes and practices.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later