£20,000 - £25,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a growing and well known business based in Stockton to recruit a Credit Controller on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will have a background in a similar role and ideally be available immediately for work. My client are offering an attractive package with a range of benefits.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of sales ledger collections process
- Communication of outstanding debt to customers
- Timely and effective collection of all debts / customer payments
- Chasing debt via phone, email and letters
- Resolving queries both internally and externally surrounding outstanding invoices
- Posting and allocating cash receipts to accounting system
- Reconciling receipts/payments to the bank account
- Process approved customer credit notes when required.
Person specification Skills and experience Essential:
- Previous credit control experience
- Previous experience of significantly reducing ledgers
- Knowledge of various cash collection methods
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of excel is essential
If you are interested, please apply below.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later