Credit Control Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a well-known educational establishment based in Sunderland to recruit a Credit Control Manager on an initial six-month fixed term basis with the view to a potential permanent role. The Credit Control Manager will be expected to be instrumental to developing new processes to streamline the credit control process. There is line management responsibility for a team of Credit Controllers.
- Set weekly and monthly cash collection and direct debit targets.
- Ensure accurate cash collection and aged debt reporting is produced.
- Ensure the team keep up to date on individual tasks such as resolving accounts in dispute and chasing customers debt
- Conduct regular ledger reviews with the Financial Controller and be able to provide updates and reports on sales ledger performance using key performance indicators.
- Build effective relationships with the wider business to drive process efficiencies & solve day to day problems
- Propose, recommend and implement process and system improvements
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required, and which are consistent with the general level of responsibility of this job as detailed by the line manager
- Proven track record of a management or senior role within a credit control function, particularly KPI reporting and managing change.
- Line management including performance appraisal, team and individual development
- Experience of liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of placing bad debts with lawyers/collection agencies
- Positive can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach
- Analytics skills to develop and report on key KPI's
- Excellent excel knowledge/proficiency
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding team and individual KPIs
- Strong communication skills
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later