Newcastle upon Tyne
£45,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced manager with strong experience within collections and/or credit control?
BMC Recruitment Group is delighted to be working alongside an established business who are looking to recruit a Collections Manager on a full-time, permanent contract.
As Collections Manager, you will be the senior leader within the collections function to ensure that the team meets collection targets with customers and small businesses. You will be responsible for helping devise the strategy and create improvements within the collections process and customer outcomes using and analysing data to help guide your strategy.
This is an exciting and highly impactful role where you can mould both strategy and team management into the building of a successful collections function.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm
Friday 9am - 4pm
Hybrid Remote Working
2 days working from home
Salary £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
- Leading and managing the collections team
- Developing, managing and refining bad debt management and collection strategies to optimise recoveries
- Documenting policies, processes and procedures for debt collection and recoveries
- Continuously improving collection processes, metrics and tools
- Implementing and managing inbound and outbound campaigns
- Set monthly cash collection and direct debit targets
- Build effective relationships with Finance, customer services, IT, and the wider business to drive process efficiencies & solve day to day problems.
- Background in collections management and strategy development
- Previous operational leadership experience
- Highly analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Curiosity and drive to identify and implement improvements
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the business
- Ability to prioritize workloads and use your own initiative
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Mobile: 07444 737 965
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later