Newcastle upon Tyne
CNC MILLER required on a full-time permanent basis - my client based in Newcastle and require a hard-working and skilled person who has extensive experience with Milling CNC machinery and has Programming skill.
- Interpret 2D drawings
- Precision milling of components using milling machines
- Manual horizontal and vertical milling
- Determine set up and tooling independently.
- Bench fitting, de-burring, surface grinding and general machine shop duties
- Experience with use of micrometres, verniers etc.
- Machining complex parts and components
- Using various materials
What we need from you:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within this role and level of duties
- Program, set and operate CNC mills
- Able to read engineering drawings
- Excellent Communication skills
- Reliable and able to work in a busy environment with H&S guidelines
- Excellent salary and overtime rates
- Excellent working hours and flexibility
- Positive and friendly work environment and team
- Helpful and encouraging team and managers
- Overtime paid at x1.5hrs
- Free onsite parking
BMC Recruitment Group treats all applications equally and confidentially, we review all submissions. Those that do not meet the specification may not be contacted but their CV retained to be considered against future opportunities
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later