Client Relationship Manager
£30,001 - £35,000
We’re proud to be supporting the UK’s leading digital solutions agency in their search to find dynamic and approachable Client Relationship Manager.
You’ll be working in a state of the art office in Newcastle Upon Tyne, alongside some of the brightest digital talent the industry has to offer. Our client offers a wide rnage of office based perks, as well as a genuinely supportive and rewarding environment to work in.
- Developing and maintaining strong client relationships, both internally and externally
- Monitoring campaign performance and delivering regular account reviews to your clients
- Taking responsibility for the quality assurance of all services delivered to your clients
- Identifying commercial opportunities within your client sector
- Passing leads to the Business Development Team and following up on progress
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s set by Head of Sales
- A good, solid background in account management, ideally in an agency environment (though not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later