Chief Financial Officer
BMC are delighted to be working alongside prestigious and instantly recognisable global client to recruit a Chief Financial Officer on a permanent basis.
This is a key role within the business and as such, the package offered will be exceptional for the successful candidate. Location for the role is flexible as my client are offering home working, whilst there will be a large amount of international travel involved in the position.
Reporting to the CEO your responsibilities as Chief Financial Officer will include:
- Full P&L ownership of a growing business
- Establishing and developing a highly-skilled team of direct reports-
- Ensuring the business maximises revenue opportunities
- Partnering with key customer representatives to secure opportunities for new lines of business
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process including the introduction of robust analysis tools
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives
- Working closely with industry bodies, auditors and other external bodies.
You will be a qualified accountant with a strong academic track record, commercial background, with an ability to strategically direct a high-growth business from a financial perspective.
A genuine business partner, you will work to the highest standards of corporate governance with a track record in delivering innovative solutions to complex, long-term challenges
This role would also consider a candidate looking for a step up into their first CFO role.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later