Business Sales Consultant
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client is a global software business with a cutting-edge no-code product that is used by customers across the UK and internationally for key digital transformation projects.
They offer a flexible working environment with a fantastic benefits package including:
- 28 Days Holiday
- 4 Days Additional Leave Per Year for Charitable / Voluntary Work
- Private Medical Insurance and Cash Plan
- Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Competitive Base Salary
- Uncapped Commission Earning Potential.
- The Business consultant will focus on selling solutions and ensure prospects are aware of the USPs and benefits to support improve efficiency in their business.
- Build and manage long-term relationships with customers and be their first point of contact.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Experience of selling into senior level decision makers e.g. – CTO, CEO, Managing Director, Operational Lead.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- The ability to translate a customer’s requirement into well-articulated, professionally presented proposals with accurate pricing.
- Good understanding of IT / software solutions, business processes and their importance in business.
- Passionate about customers, other team members, the company and excellent communications skills.
- Ability to use and demonstrate your own initiative working independently
- Able to appreciate software and technologies and how these are applied in business environments.
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Sarah Minto, at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later