Business Development Manager (Insurance)
£20,000 - £25,000
£25,000 - £30,000
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client are an Insurance Broker located in Peterborough, with Lloyd’s of London accreditation. They have direct access to the Lloyd’s market, which gives them the freedom to work across a variety of channels, maintaining high levels of professionalism, integrity and customer service throughout. The role is involved in highly exciting new markets and would suit a candidate with an insurance sales background.
On offer is an attractive salary and benefits package, including:
- Excellent commission structure
- There will be occasional travel to events within the UK (once events reopen), as well as the potential for international travel to visit our USA office, visit clients, and attend industry events (i.e. GamesCom, in Germany, or GDC in San Francisco). Great Annual Leave Benefit, sick pay and attendance bonus
- Worldwide Multi Trip Travel Cover
- Employee Rewards Scheme
As part of the international team, you will report directly to the Associate Director who is based in London, but regularly visits the Head Office, and work alongside the President of our USA Company (who is based in Houston Texas). Full assistance and training will be provided, and you would be working as part of a small and supportive team.
Performance will be based on the following:
- New Sales (both in terms of volume and revenue)
- Retention of existing clients
- Quality of administration and organisation, including speed and accuracy of issuing insurance documentation to new clients, and ensuring sales are always conducted compliantly.
- Feedback from clients
The company is a family business, and you will be working in a lively and welcoming environment. They encourage each member of staff to take responsibility for their own personal development with written plans that are discussed and updated at regular 1-2-1 review meetings. An open atmosphere, a spirit of informal dialogue, an impeccable organisation in the background - all combine to form our distinctive corporate culture.
Extensive training and mentoring will be provided. If the candidate exceeds the performance goals and demonstrates a genuine passion for the success of the enterprise, this will be rewarded with increases in salary and as the team grows a higher level of seniority.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later