Business Development Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join their innovative and high achieving office. They are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work closely with Senior Management, Planning and Creative Teams to develop and win business. Reporting to the Managing Partners of Leeds, this is a critical role which requires drive and passion for representing our client – delivering strategic and creative excellence in pitches, winning work, building revenue and growing reputation. This is an opportunity for a driven business development professional with the desire and experience to become part of a dynamic and ever-growing business and enjoy the benefits of its continued success. Amongst the many benefits with the role, the company prides itself in supporting and encouraging career progression and skill development, with training from the best in the business. Ideally you will have experience in a similar agency role.
- Developing a new pipeline of business throughout the UK.
- Researching and identifying prospects.
- Working with Business Development Execs to activate lead-gen campaigns around agreed segments and categories.
- Contacting prospects through proactive outbound calls and emails.
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with key decision makers.
- Presenting to prospects over the phone or face-to-face – from first appointment/chemistry sessions through to pitching.
- Planning and scheduling pitch team resource. Arranging kick off and review meetings and managing final presentation outputs.
- Completing PQQs and working with Senior Management, Planning and Creative Teams to develop tender submissions.
- Maximising each sales opportunity.
- Supporting the internal marketing team to raise the profile of the Leeds Office.
- Attending industry and networking events and representing the company.
- Managing the new business pipeline using our agency management software Microsoft Dynamics 365 and providing reports to Senior Management on new business progress and forecast vs. targets.
- Working with Senior Management to make new business priority and investment calls.
The person we’re looking for:
- Will have a proven track record in business-to-business sales, ideally within an agency.
- Has a good understanding of all marketing channels and brand strategy.
- Will be a natural negotiator who can close a deal.
- Has the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Has outstanding communication skills and the natural ability to build immediate rapport with people.
- Has outstanding organisational and time management skills and can multi-task.
- Is a team player who is confident in developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues.
- Can communicate confidently and professionally with agency personnel at all levels.
- Must be commercially aware and financially motivated.
- Is a motivated, self-starter with a positive approach to work and the confidence to drive a team to get the best results.
- Has the ability to keep calm in pressurised situations and a fast-paced environment.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later