Bid & Communications Co-ordinator
Newcastle upon Tyne
£20,000 - £25,000
BMC are supporting an independent, award winning practice in Newcastle recruiting for a Bid & Communications Co-Ordinator. They specialise in providing business support to large companies in every sector from Not for Profit agencies to Property & Construction organisations, so no two days are ever the same.
They’re dedicated to making their clients their number one priority, and have built a strong and respectable reputation based upon making their clients more successful. They’re proud to be passionate about what they do, and they’re looking for someone to bring the same level of enthusiasm to their work.
- Light admin duties including adhering to compliance policies, document creation
- Supporting logisitics for marketing and tender campaigns, events and strategic partnerships.
- Content creation for new business bids / tenders – identifying potential for new business and following up with presentations for new business enquiries
- Supporting logisitics for marketing campaigns, product launches, events and strategic partnerships.
- Co-ordinating cross-functional team efforts and assisting team members by researching the industry and market trends, creating mailing lists and processing invoices.
- Our client is ideally looking for someone who has previous experience in marketing or PR, and has experience in social media branding in relation to heightening a company profile. You’ll be reporting directly to the company’s Associate Partners in a role that is vital to the internal team’s success.
- Creativity is important, and ideally that’ll sit beside your ambitious mindset for making marketing materials with a measurable impact. This position is one that’ll be easy to make your own, and you’ll quickly be able to see the benefits of your own hard work.
- Full driver’s license required as this role involves regional travel.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later