Audience Insights Specialist
North East England
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is a national travel company with a recognised brand in the UK. They have a fantastic benefits package with hybrid working. They are looking for someone who is passionate about insights, customer data and marketing channel analysis.
- Life assurance cover
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Full employee assistance programme including:
- Proactive financial, emotional, mental, and physical health care support including face to face counselling, fast 24/7 access to a GP, a second medical opinion and legal support for colleagues and their family
- Huge range of retail discounts from high street and online retailers
Role requirements (essential);
- Responsible for responding to insight requests efficiently, communicating effectively with stakeholders throughout the business.
- Interpret raw data to produce meaningful reports using data visualisation tools.
- Experience in various data preparation, blending tools & data visualisation, preferably within Tableau & Alteryx.
- The role will include supporting Customer Satisfaction reporting, highlighting the key insights available whilst making recommendations for improvement.
- Working across all marketing functions to ensure insights are effectively integrated and implemented.
Role requirements (desired);
- You should be knowledgeable in qualitative and quantitative research and support on ad hoc research projects
- You should have the capability to build surveys using appropriate logic to capture the insight required for specific requests
- You will be keen to support Competitor Analysis across the Global entity
If this sounds like you click the apply today button or contact Sarah Minto, at email@example.com
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later