- As the Assistant Site Manager, you will be tasked with taking charge of house plots with the ability to have a programmed structure in place to drive and deliver CML and completion to the client.
- Support the Site Manager in coordinating trades, direct labour and materials to meet the production programme
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Team, ensure that regular Sales/Build meetings are attended, all Sales/Build procedures are adhered to, and inspections of all show homes are carried out
- Accept responsibility for such duties and responsibilities as the Site Manager may determine; in particular, as and when required, deputise for the Site Manager
- Support the Site Manager, in ensuring that the on-site Construction team is fully resourced and well-directed, with clear guidelines to their own job responsibilities, and are provided with full support in achieving these, in terms of communication, training and development, and the organisation of the site’s workload and resources
- Be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to customers in line with company guidelines What you'll need?
- Experience of working within established build programs
- Assertive to ensure delivery of targets by the on-site team and trades/labour
- Ability to prioritise tasks to meet changing business needs
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Builders and/or qualified to NVQ level in Construction Management or a time served tradesman with considerable experience of the full range of construction trades
- In depth knowledge of all aspects of the construction trade and the relevant legislative requirements e.g. Health and Safety, NHBC requirements and Building Regulations
- Good knowledge, understanding and experience of dealing with all issues relating to Customer Service Our Company and Benefits