Assistant Site Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Assistant Site Manager who has previous experience in residential build and have worked on volume private housing, this is to work for one of the top 10 house builders and you must have 2/3 years experience in the role.
Salary: £35k/£40k and car/car allowance
You must hold:
- First Aid
- CSCS Card
- Scaffold/Asbestos but is not essential
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later