Assistant Site Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
BMC Recruitment are recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading House Builder is currently looking to recruit a permanent Assistant Site Manager who will report to directly to the Site Manager in the North East Region. The Developer are well established and deliver quality houses across the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for familiarising themselves with the duties and responsibilities in order to assist the Site Manager.
- Working with the Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
- Co-ordination of sub-contractors
- Comply with Assistant Site Manager's responsibilities as laid down in the Group's Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
- Liaise with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
- At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
Assistant Site Manager Benefits You will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believes the strengths, skills and personalities of their people are the key to the group's success. This is a full-time position for which you will receive a highly competitive salary plus benefit. A clear route for progression into Site Management in the future.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later