£25,000 - £30,000
BMC Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Engineering Graduate or Junior Engineer who is looking for a new move to start a career with a top 10 house builder in Cumbria. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected new build housing developer and build a long-term career within its Engineering and Technical department.
You will have a clear career progression path over time, the role will be fully support and involve;
- Adoption of closed sites
- Working with external Engineers and checking drawings and docs
- Being part of project meetings and working with Architects
- Produce accurate detailed information alongside external engineering consultants.
- Working on new sites to liaise with adopting authorities to seek approvals and adoption of estate roads and drainage.
- Attend site meetings to ensure a successful scheme is delivered on the ground
- Co-ordinate new services for the sites
Co-ordinate new services for the sites you will ideally be a recent Engineering Graduate, or hold a similar Engineering qualification, with a keen interest in construction and New Home builds
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later