£30,000 - £35,000
Support and assist the Financial Controller to provide a comprehensive management accounting service to the Group.
- Production of the management accounts and business performance reports for Business Areas;
- Preparation of dashboard type reporting on a monthly basis
- Analysis of management accounts and the preparation of financial reports for Business Areas, Management Team and Board Meetings;
- Presentation, discussion and interpretation of financial performance with Business Area Managers;
- Develop and improve budgeting, forecasting and reporting of repairs expenditure
- Support the Commercial team in the financial analysis of commercial opportunities;
- Support Business Areas in the production of budget and forecasts;
- Support Financial Accountants with statutory reporting requirements and other ad hoc tasks;
- Assist in the day to day management of the maintenance and development of the management accounting system
- Undertake ad-hoc project work as required by the Financial Controller and other managers in the Finance team;
- All employees are provided with access to a health cash plan which enables them to claim towards the cost of healthcare such as dental treatment, our client also provides occupational health services including access to counselling and physiotherapy
- Profit share scheme
- Contributory pension scheme with life assurance
- Membership of a health cash plan
- 25 days paid holiday a year
- Salary sacrifice schemes including the bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers, discounted offers on cinema, theatres, and more.
The above list is not exhaustive and other duties may be attached to the post from time to time. Variations may also occur to the duties and responsibilities without changing the general character of the post.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later