£20,000 - £25,000
I am delighted to be working alongside an award winning and instantly recognisable business to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is AAT Level 4 qualified (or nearly AAT qualified) looking to progress within their career. The position reports directly to the Finance Manager for the business and offers full study support for a candidate looking to progress with their studies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily cashflow reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Intercompany and Head Office control accounts
- Beginning to end process of monthly management accounts (Including prepayments, accruals, depreciation journals etc)
- Process quarterly VAT returns
- Daily finance operations (Including purchase ledger payments)
- Finance team email inbox (Multiple finance queries from around the business, dealing with all departments)
- Payroll (advantageous, not essential)
- AAT level 4 qualified (or nearly AAT qualified)
- Ambition to become qualified in an accountancy qualification and progress
- Excellent telephone manner and administrator
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent IT Skills (Word/Excel).
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later