£60,000 - £70,000
We are currently recruiting an architect for a Northumberland based house builder working on project across Northumberland & the North East.
This opportunity presents an exciting prospect for an Architect who is looking to work in a close-knit team to deliver a range of exciting developments across the region.
The successful candidate must be motivated and able to manage the design process from site inception to final completion. Prior experience within the housebuilding industry would be very beneficial.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree Qualified and RIBA membership
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in an Architectural role
- Previous housebuilding experience
Skills and Aptitude
- Demonstrates a creative approach towards producing development site layouts and a passion for delivering quality residential schemes
- Can communicate with clarity and work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- Can coordinate external consultants to prepare accurate working drawings and specifications for our Construction & Commercial Teams
- Possesses excellent attention to detail and a working knowledge of the Building Regulations and standard with a clear understanding of Part L and its solutions in particular
Mobile: 07949 861 684
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later