Affiliate Marketing Manager
We’re working with an award winning Google Partnered agency who are expanding their success to a brand new Leeds office. They’re a full service digital transformation agency, and are industry leaders in optimization, digital marketing and paid search. They’re rapidly becoming the leading agency in the North for effective Affiliate Marketing solutions, and they’re looking to make their brand new Leeds office their flag stone office for the industry. They champion collaborative, innovative ideas in the work place and pride themselves on their clear progression paths in every sector of their business. It’s just about impossible not to be rewarded for your hard work!
- Lead our Affiliate Marketing team, being responsible for our Affiliate Marketing Executives
- Be commercially aware of, and demonstrate growth through client accounts
- Demonstrate growth and digital strategy for clients
- Assist with sales support and development of our affiliate offering
- Manage large affiliate clients on a range of affiliate networks
- Attend client meetings and deliver strategy to multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years experience in Affiliate Marketing
- To undertake training as required and agreed
- To attend and participate positively in staff meetings
- Keep up to date with advances in Affiliate Marketing and further areas of Online Marketing
- A passion to work in marketing, advertising & campaign management
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential and Microsoft Powerpoint is desirable.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Is commercially astute and possesses a strong analytical mind
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills.
- Ability to organise and manage multiple priorities.
- Thorough, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player who has the ability and confidence to work on own initiative and independently when needed.
- Ability to work to under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to contribute ideas.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later