Accounts / Payroll Assistant – Part-Time
£20,000 - £25,000
I am delighted to be working alongside a firmly established business based in Seaham to recruit an Accounts and Payroll Assistant on a part-time basis totalling 25 hours per week. My client are offering a generous package alongside excellent benefits in a role which offers room for progression.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting payroll data on a weekly basis from clocking system timesheets.
- Running payroll on a weekly and a monthly basis
- Ensuring all payroll documentation is processed onto the payroll system in a timely manner
- Handling of payroll queries for employees and direct line managers.
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- General Bookkeeping
- Other shared administration duties carried out by the Finance Team
The successful candidate must have strong Microsoft Excel knowledge as there is a lot of data import/export, VLOOKUP's involved within this role.
If you are interested, please apply below.
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later