1st Line Software Support
£20,000 - £25,000
Do you enjoy software and fixing software issues? Do you have a good knowledge or Windows and Office but prefer to use your skills in a more challenging environment? Then this is the role for you!!!
The company are a software house that have been around for several years and are a market leader in their field. With plenty of internal opportunities they like to promote people internally to match their aspirations.
What will you do – you will be given clients to support on a bespoke software product (yes they will train you). There are a lot less calls that come in but you will be the primary person to fix them – even from initially working out whether it is a hardware or software issue.
Working in small teams you will get the support you need and if a career interests you then this is the place that will look after you long term if you show the right level of application.
What do you need to succeed:
- Strong communication skills
- A good technical understanding – Windows and Office – any software knowledge would be great (SQL)
- A desire to succeed and a passion for technology
- Some experience is ideal, but you must at least be able to show why you would be a good fit
- Unless you live in Tamworth driving is key as it isn’t easy be public transport
If you haven’t got access to your cv right now, send yourself a link to this page and upload it later